Address:795 Middle StFall River, MA 02721Map & Directions
Services: The office of AIDS Ministry provides a program of the Diocese of Fall River, the Office of AIDS Ministry extends a compassionate response to all persons living with and affected by HIC disease and AIDS.
- Services provides: pastoral-Clinical Psychotherapy, Case Management, I&R, Advocacy, Emergency Financial Assistance, Emergency meals, Food Pantry, Clothing, transportation, Care Coupon gift certificates, Spiritual Support/Counseling, Days of Prayer & Reflection, Education & Consultation
- Service also includes health related support groups.
Address:209 Bedford St # 401Fall River, MA 02720Map & Directions
Services: Resource material and assistance for all the support services in the Greater Fall River Area including food access, gently used clothing, parent groups, housing assistance, healthcare assistance. - - Emergency food and toiletry cupboard, distribute winter coats in season, run nurturing fathers groups for dads, promote resource navigation, can supply gently used clothing for children.
Address:23 Vernon StRoxbury, MA 02119Map & Directions
Services: Provides emergency shelter for up to five homeless families. Additional services include: advocacy, counseling, community kitchen, clothing by referral, Spanish, access to medical care, after school program for children, transportation to medical, limited storage facilities.
- See also: Homeless Financial Assistance Services.
Address:160 Rock StFall River, MA 02720Map & Directions
Services: Provides clothing and other items for needy. Open September through June every Wednesday and Saturday from 10 AM-noon. Also gives gently used merchandise to area and regional agencies in case of disaster or emegency (such as fire victims).
Address:58 Crapo St # 1New Bedford, MA 02740Map & Directions
Services: Offers Emergency Food and Clothing
Address:277 Rivet StNew Bedford, MA 02744Map & Directions
Services: Provides donated items to individuals/families in needs, including free kitchen and household items, very low cost furniture and clothing.
Address:725 Pleasant StNew Bedford, MA 02740Map & Directions
Services: M.O. Food provides a Food Pantry. Donations can be dropped off or picked up by the agency.
- Items needed include: clothing of all types, kitchen utensils, personal care products, perishable and non perishable food items.
- Services provided to any person/family meeting income eligibility guidelines.
Address:360 Coggeshall StNew Bedford, MA 02746Map & Directions
Services: The Positive Action Against Chemical Addiction provides transportation services for treatment, employment and training services, as well as food and clothing. Provides relapse prevention, anger management, drug screening and assessment.
- Services include: Food Pantries, General Clothing, Medical Transportation, Relapse Prevention Programs, Case/Care Management, Anger Management, Specialized Information and Referral, and Job Training
Address:2112 County StSomerset, MA 02726Map & Directions
Services: Provides food pantry distributions three times a month. A dinner is served on Friday night and a breakfast is served on Saturday morning prior to the distribution. - - Limited clothing available - - Must be registered in system to receive a 2016 voucher for a turkey. All are welcome to the Thanksgiving meal
Address:540 Arcade AveSeekonk, MA 02771Map & Directions
Services: Ensures the well-being of Seekonk's older population and residents of any age who are in need of social services due to economic hardship, health issues, family circumstances, or personal loss.Seeks to maintain and enhance the quality of life of elder citizens by providing opportunities for social interaction, physical activity, intellectual stimulation, community service, and health clinics.
- Help clients of all ages who need assistance with food, clothing, housing, health care, transportation, legal or tax services directly or by introducing them to a network of federal, state, and local support services. Offer effective, quality services that respond to community needs, promote continuous improvement of staff skills and performance, encourage an environment of trust and honesty, and provide services that are accessible, fair, and equitable
- Also provides Thanksgiving Baskets & Meals, Christmas Baskets & Meals, and Toys for Christmas (ages 13 and under)