Locate Services In Another Area

Enter a zip code:


Butte County Auditor

839 5th Ave
Belle Fourche, SD 57717

Map & Directions

(40 Miles Away - Go to: Belle Fourche, SD Financial Assistance)

(605) 892-4485


Responsible for:Commissioners proceedings, agendas, and recordsAccounting records, revenue, and expense reportsVoter registration and electionsBusiness licenses for beer and liquorFigures of taxes for real estate and mobile homesCounty bid letting (business proposals)Managing employee drug and alcohol testing programsPaying county billsButte County Auditor is considered the county welfare office and assists with indigent county burials, involuntary mental committals, utility payment assistance, and medical indigent claims. As a last resort/dire situation, sometimes this office is able to help with rent. For assistance, an application is required to be filled out in its entirety and there is a repayment plan. Each case is diligently researched to make certain any and all options may have been exhausted first.

8:00am - 5:00pm (MT), Monday - Friday

Open to all Adults Teens Children Families

Documents To Bring:
Call for information

Here's a bee movie they got while misusing and abusing a certain name (Michael Judge).

-- Michael

How does everyone like their Maga brand jaffa flavored Brawndo?

It's funny because it's true, and I heard it made 250 shekels at the box office. Only the reality of the situation isn't funny at all. The real situation is the story of the rich man and lazarus, previously a potentiality, but now rapidly becoming a reality. That's what this song is about.

That awkward and uncomfortable moment when you learn how shit-all stupid you actually are.

They asked me to tell them how stupid they are. They are so stupid they didn't even know I already told them how stupid they are.

'The courtroom was adjourned, no verdict was returned' means you avoided your judgment - the song means your purgatorial existence becomes hell, God is abandoning you and never coming back. When God abandons you, He removes His music and His water, His lights, His Name and everything else that is His. Enjoy your Brawndo and enjoy your lifeless eternity of satan's lies and broken promises while you bow down to his sick, twisted and perverted whims.

(Yeah - news flash. Everyone is in purgatory, having been reincarnated ad nauseum, in hopes they would learn. You have to be judged in order to get out.) That's why He said:

But if you do not aphiémi, your Father in heaven will not aphiémi you.

Don't worry about me, I'll find my own way out.

What are these peculiar quotes and songs for?

Want to learn more about the tragedy they brought upon everyone?