Address:194 Main StAmesbury, MA 01913Map & Directions
(1 Mile Away )
Services: Provides a food pantry that is open on Friday and Saturday mornings to Amesbury/Newburyport area towns. Check for availability as this varies by town.
- Fridays, 10:30am to 1:00pm
- Saturdays, 9:30am to 12:00pm
- Serving Amesbury, Boxford, Byfield, Georgetown, Groveland, Merrimac, Newbury, Newburyport, Rowley, Salisbury, South Hampton, and West Newbury.
- Residents of Amesbury and South Hampton - once per week.
- Residents of Surrounding Communities - 2nd and last week of the month.
- They also provide 24/7 emergency assistance to anyone in the Amesbury/Newburyport area with emergency food needs.
- Services include food pantries
Address:44 Friend StAmesbury, MA 01913Map & Directions
Services: Helps low and moderate income residents secure basic resources such as housing, food and clothing and operates a food pantry and clothing bank. In addition the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) nutrition and health program and the CAI Low-income Heating Assistance program are also staffed at the center.
- Services include: Food Pantries, Mortgage Payment Assistance, Rent Payment Assistance, Electric Bill Payment Assistance, Gas Bill Payment Assistance, General Clothing, and Holiday Meals.
Address:100 E Main StMerrimac, MA 01860Map & Directions
Services: Provides congregate meals, nutrition sites, home delivered meals, senior ride programs, benefit assistance, elder law, activities of daily living assessment, health insurance information/ counseling, recreational activities/ sports, senior centers, specialized information and referral.
- Also provides AARP tax aide program sites and VITA programs.
Address:35 Summer StNewburyport, MA 01950Map & Directions
Services: Provides food pantry and a multi-service center; up to 10 food items per week (non-perishable, canned foods) used clothing and practical household items, at Christmas they distribute gifts to needy children and during the summer they sponsor camperships for 6-12 years old children. - - The Red Stocking Program distributes presents to children in need in cooperation with church groups, civic clubs, businesses, and individuals. Children must be ages infant to 14 years old and reside in Newburyport, Newbury, or West Newbury. - Accepting requests October 19-November 25, 2016. Please bring photo ID and proof of address - - Service includes food pantries, general clothing, camperships, neighborhood multipurpose centers, holiday donations and holiday gifts/toys.
Address:867 Lafayette RdSeabrook, NH 03874Map & Directions
Services: Food Pantries
Hours: Wed., 9 am - 11 am
Eligibility: Income restrictions
Address:20 High StNewbury, MA 01951Map & Directions
Services: This mission is designed to provide food assistance to those in need and to give area residents a vehicle for helping their neighbors.
Address:163 Main StKingston, NH 03848Map & Directions
Hours: Mon., Tues., Fri 9 am - 12 pm
Eligibility: No restriction
Address:289 Lafayette RdHampton, NH 03842Map & Directions
Hours: Mon. - Fri., (closed Wednesdays) 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Area Served: Seacoast
Address:28D Depot SquareHampton, NH 03842Map & Directions
Hours: Mon. - Fri., 9 am - 3 pm
Address:200 High StHampton, NH 03842Map & Directions
Hours: Tues. & Thurs., 10 am - 12 pm