Address:11464 Robinson Drive NWMinneapolis, MN 55433Map & Directions
Website: http://www.birthright.org/coon rapids
Services: - Baby clothing, diapers and other items for up to size 24 months available on a monthly basis - - - Baby formula (when available) - - - Community resource information and referrals for financial, medical or other help including food and shelter. References provided for baby furniture. - - - Complete layette given to established clients at 36 weeks of pregnancy - - - Information on adoption, fetal development, parenting and more - - - Pregnancy testing (results can be provided for social services) - - - Right-to-life pregnancy counseling
Hours: Program Hours:6 pm - 8 pm Monday; 11 am - 1 pm Tuesday; 11 am - 1 pm and 7 pm - 9 pm Thursday
Eligibility: Residents of Anoka County
Address:1902 5th Ave #3Anoka, MN 55303Map & Directions
Services: Pro life pregnancy clinic providing anonymous, confidential services including:
- - - Earn While You Learn Program: Clients take classes and earn points to purchase items for their baby including new baby clothing, new car seats and gently used baby items. Classes range from pregnancy education to prenatal care to parenting classes.
- - - Education about contraception and fertility awareness
- - - Gently used maternity clothes
- - - Individuals may come every other month to get gently used children's clothing, formula and diapers
- - - Limited applications for financial aid to assist with pregnancy related emergencies
- - - Limited ultrasounds for the purpose of confirming the viability of a pregnancy, fetal heart activity and/or determining gestational age
- - - Pregnancy tests and counseling about options. Does not perform or refer for abortions.
- - - Referrals to other agencies for other needs including adoption agencies, English as a Second Language classes, fertility awareness instruction, financial support, food shelves, food stamps, legal assistance, low income housing, medical insurance, no cost or low cost prenatal services, parenting resources, professional counseling (including post-abortion support groups and retreats), etc.
- - - Support and counseling resources for fathers and various family members
Hours: Program Hours:10 am - 4 pm Monday and Friday; 11 am - 6 pm Wednesday; other times by appointment
Eligibility: Residents of Anoka, Blaine, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Coon Rapids, Corcoran, Crystal, Dayton, Fridley, Golden Valley, Maple Grove, Mounds View, New Brighton, New Hope, Osseo, Plymouth, Ramsey, Robbinsdale and Rogers
Address:935 Lake St SForest Lake, MN 55025Map & Directions
Services: - Accepts donations of food for humans and pets, cleaning products and personal care supplies - - - Cleaning items - - - Clients receive food for five days - - - Diapers - - - May use once a month - - - Personal/grooming supplies - - - Pet food sometimes available - - - Shaving utensils
Eligibility: Residents of Forest Lake, Scandia and Wyoming Adults Teens Children Families Females Males
Address:8401 73rd Ave N # E24Minneapolis, MN 55428Map & Directions
Services: Disposable diapers, pullups, training pants, baby wipes and incontinence supplies for sale at discounted prices.
Address:3045 Chicago AveMinneapolis, MN 55407Map & Directions
Services: Sells packages of diapers at a low cost.
Hours: Program Hours:4 pm - 6 pm Tuesday; 11 am - 1 pm first and third Saturday
Eligibility: Residents with children in diapers up to age 4; primarily serves Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington counties
Address:825 Nicollet Mall # 702Minneapolis, MN 55402Map & Directions
Services: - Offers supportive help including information about pregnancy and abortion (no referral for abortion) and a one-to-one relationship throughout pregnancy, if desired - - - Provides maternity clothing and layettes - - - Provides diapers (up to size 4). Call ahead to verify the availability of the size of diaper that is needed. - - - Assists with finding and utilizing appropriate community resources - - - Accepts donations of diapers, new and used maternity and infant clothing - - Note: Does not have baby furniture
Hours: Program Hours:- 10 am - 2 pm Monday - Thursday; closed Fridays
- When a caller contacts Birthright after hours, they receive an answering machine message stating the office is closed and are given another number to call which is answered 24 hours/7 days a week
Eligibility: Anyone concerned about pregnancy or in need of newborn items or maternity clothes; no geographic restrictions
Address:4367 N Thomas AveMinneapolis, MN 55412Map & Directions
Services: Gently-used clothing for children up to 24 months and maternity clothing. Children's clothing size 2T - 6T sometimes available. Use limited to once per month with 30 days between appointments. Diapers (use limited to once a month with at least 30 days between appointments) Formula (use limited to once a month with at least 30 days between appointments) Accepts donations of maternity and infant clothing and children's clothing up to size 6 that are clean and in good condition.
Eligibility: Pregnant women and parents with small children who are residents of the following zip codes: 55411, 55412, 55418, 55421, 55422, 55427, 55428, 55429, 55430, 55432, 55433, 55441, 55442, 55443, 55444, 55445, 55446, 55447, 55448, 55449 (north Minneapolis and northern suburbs)
Address:1900 11th Ave SMinneapolis, MN 55404Map & Directions
Services: - Food shelf for community residents. Use is limited to once a month. Follows a client choice model where clients get to choose their groceries from the food shelf. - - - Diapers and formula - - - East African food distribution on Thursday - - - Free Friday Food Give Away on Friday - - - Home delivery for south Minneapolis residents who are disabled and unable to visit food shelf. Food is delivered free of charge once a month. Food is hand selected from the on-site food shelf and includes canned and boxed non-perishables; fresh produce, meat, eggs and milk when available. - - NOTE: Regular food shelf is closed on Fridays. CES conducts free Friday Food Give Away only on Fridays.
Hours: Program Hours:1 pm - 4 pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday; 1 pm - 6:30 pm Wednesday
Food Give Away: 1 pm - 3 pm Friday; no mail or picture ID required
Somali Food Distribution: 9:30 am - 12 noon Thursday
For delivery services, call and schedule a home visit: 9 am - 4 pm Monday - Thursday
Eligibility: - Residents of area bounded by south of I94, east of 35W, north of Lake Street and west of the Mississippi River
- Home delivery in the Phillips neighborhood for individuals with disabilities who are unable to visit the food shelf.
Address:4105 Chicago AveMinneapolis, MN 55407Map & Directions
Services: - Tapestry Thrift Store provides gently used clothing for babies and kids up to size six, baby items and equipment, books, toys, maternity clothes and diapers at affordable prices
- - - Accepts donations of clean, gently used infant and children's clothing up to 6T, baby items and maternity clothes
- - - Accepts donations of new diapers, any size
Eligibility: Open to the public
Address:2870 Middle StSaint Paul, MN 55117Map & Directions
Services: Free pregnancy tests - - Baby equipment such as pack-n-plays and car seats, maternity clothing, diapers, baby clothing, baby food. Call ahead to check availability of baby food or formula. Accepts donations of new and used items that are clean and in good condition. - - Education/lay counseling on women's health issues, fetal development, parenting, adoption, post-abortion support, sexually transmitted diseases - - Referral for prenatal care, housing, financial aid, adoption agencies, post-abortion support, ultra sounds or STI testing - - Free parenting classes for individuals with newborns - 12 months.
Eligibility: Anyone concerned about a possible or confirmed pregnancy for themselves or someone close to them. Service area includes zip codes 55014, 55038, 55090, 55110, 55112, 55113, 55115, 55117, 55126, and 55127