Address:1205 6th Ave SSt Cloud, MN 56301(22 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Crisis child care for families living in Stearns or Benton County to prevent neglect and abuse - Shelters offer accessible, safe and nurturing environments for children Up to 3 days of placement for parent respite Cannot place sick or contagious children Only the parent/legal guardian can place a child Offers resources, referrals, support and donations (used clothing, blankets, on occasion diapers and wet-wipes may be available)
Hours: Program Hours:24 hours/7 days a week
Eligibility: Families who are experiencing a crisis and are in need of short term crisis care for their children ages 0 - 12, and residents of Stearns or Benton County
Address:529 16th Ave NSt Cloud, MN 56303(22 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Community lunch program is available to persons in the community in need of a free midday meal, Monday - Friday - - Food Shelf A 4 - 6 day supply of food is provided. This includes three meals a day for each member of the household. May have diapers, call firstPlease note: Clients are requested to only use one area food shelf once a month
Hours: Program Hours:Food shelf hours:
Monday - Thursday
9 am - 11 am
1 pm - 3 pm
1 pm -3 pm
Monday - Friday
11:30 am - 12:45 pm
Eligibility: Persons in need who are living in the Saint Cloud Metro Area for food shelf
No eligibility for persons needing the community lunch program
Address:203 Cooper Ave NSt Cloud, MN 56303(22 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Learn and Earn Parenting program - (Nursery with child care for program participants) - - Teen parents can earn "baby bucks" by watching educational DVD's and doing worksheets, participating in activities and completing assignments that help them further their goals. Baby bucks can be used to purchase items available at Abigail's Closet which is a store at Central MN Youth For Christ. - - Items available include: diapers baby wipes formula baby food clothing for children and adults clean, working toys swings bouncers some household items - Abigails Closet accepts donations of diapers gently used kids clothing (size newborn to 5T) trendy maternity clothing (size 4-16) gently used toys and household goods swings and bouncers (2012 or newer only)
Hours: Program Hours:Evening program, call for hours
Eligibility: Program for pregnant teens or those expecting, youth to age 21
Address:1411 W St Germain St # 5St Cloud, MN 56301(22 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Attending classes and setting goals earns parents and pregnant individuals or couples: Diapers/wipes Infant clothing Infant care items Adult care items Breastfeeding supplies Pack N’ Play Car seat Gift cardsClasses include: Pre-Natal Health Nutrition Childbirth Education Breastfeeding Education and Support Infant CPR Infant Care Parenting Life Skills Development Financial Skills Development Doula Services Car Seat Safety Education Safe Sleep Relationship -
Hours: Program Hours:Call for hours and appointment information
Eligibility: Stepping Stones is for pregnant women, expectant men, mothers and fathers of infants 6 months and younger
(Shameless promotion of another website.)
(End of shameless promotion.)
Address:105 2nd Ave SW #2Hutchinson, MN 55350(28 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Packages of diapers are donated by church members. Packages are then distributed to those in need. One bag/child is allowed.
Hours: Program Hours:11 am - 12:30 pm last Tuesday of the month
Eligibility: Families with children using diapers who are residents of Hutchinson
Address:1902 5th Ave #3Anoka, MN 55303(34 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Pro life pregnancy clinic providing anonymous, confidential services including:
- - - Earn While You Learn Program: Clients take classes and earn points to purchase items for their baby including new baby clothing, new car seats and gently used baby items. Classes range from pregnancy education to prenatal care to parenting classes.
- - - Education about contraception and fertility awareness
- - - Gently used maternity clothes
- - - Individuals may come every other month to get gently used children's clothing, formula and diapers
- - - Limited applications for financial aid to assist with pregnancy related emergencies
- - - Limited ultrasounds for the purpose of confirming the viability of a pregnancy, fetal heart activity and/or determining gestational age
- - - Pregnancy tests and counseling about options. Does not perform or refer for abortions.
- - - Referrals to other agencies for other needs including adoption agencies, English as a Second Language classes, fertility awareness instruction, financial support, food shelves, food stamps, legal assistance, low income housing, medical insurance, no cost or low cost prenatal services, parenting resources, professional counseling (including post-abortion support groups and retreats), etc.
- - - Support and counseling resources for fathers and various family members
Hours: Program Hours:10 am - 4 pm Monday and Friday; 11 am - 6 pm Wednesday; other times by appointment
Eligibility: Residents of Anoka, Blaine, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Coon Rapids, Corcoran, Crystal, Dayton, Fridley, Golden Valley, Maple Grove, Mounds View, New Brighton, New Hope, Osseo, Plymouth, Ramsey, Robbinsdale and Rogers
Address:1615 MainstreetHopkins, MN 55343(39 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Limited assistance with infant clothing, formula and baby supplies available to clients enrolled in the Earn While You Learn (EWYL) program while in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- - - Clothing for infants to age 3
- - - Diapers, formula, baby food, blankets, used baby equipment
- - - Accepts donations of new and used baby clothing and other equipment that is clean and in good condition. Can accept emergency clients (individuals past their first trimester) on a case by case basis. An intake inteview with a client coordinator and program director approval is required.
Hours: Program Hours:11 am - 4 pm Monday - Wednesday and Friday
Appointments available on Thursday and Saturday
Eligibility: - Participants of the Earn While You Learn program (EWYL) while in first trimester of pregnancy;
- One-time assistance for persons not enrolled in EWYL program;
- Primarily serves Carver County and western Hennepin County zip codes of 55343, 55344, 55391, 55426, 55331, 55434, 55436, 55439 Adults Teens Children Families Females
Address:11464 Robinson Drive NWCoon Rapids, MN 55433(40 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Website: http://www.birthright.org/coon rapids
Services: - Baby clothing, diapers and other items for up to size 24 months available on a monthly basis - - - Baby formula (when available) - - - Community resource information and referrals for financial, medical or other help including food and shelter. References provided for baby furniture. - - - Complete layette given to established clients at 36 weeks of pregnancy - - - Information on adoption, fetal development, parenting and more - - - Pregnancy testing (results can be provided for social services) - - - Right-to-life pregnancy counseling
Hours: Program Hours:6 pm - 8 pm Monday; 11 am - 1 pm Tuesday; 11 am - 1 pm and 7 pm - 9 pm Thursday
Eligibility: Residents of Anoka County
Address:9301 Eden Prairie RdEden Prairie, MN 55347(43 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: - Free dinner served every Thursday - - - Free clothing closet following dinner every first and third Thursday of the month and includes children and adult clothing, outerwear, shoes, and linens. May included limited amount of child and/or adult diapers. - - - Accepts donations of gently used clothing (wearable in the current season and of current fashion), shoes, and unopened disposable diapers.
Hours: Program Hours:- Dinner served at 5:30 pm every Thursday
- Clothing closet available 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm first and third Thursday of each month
Eligibility: Open to the public; no geographic restrictions
Address:8401 73rd Ave N # E24Minneapolis, MN 55428(45 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Disposable diapers, pullups, training pants, baby wipes and incontinence supplies for sale at discounted prices.