Address:795 Middle StFall River, MA 02721(7 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: The office of AIDS Ministry provides a program of the Diocese of Fall River, the Office of AIDS Ministry extends a compassionate response to all persons living with and affected by HIC disease and AIDS.
- Services provides: pastoral-Clinical Psychotherapy, Case Management, I&R, Advocacy, Emergency Financial Assistance, Emergency meals, Food Pantry, Clothing, transportation, Care Coupon gift certificates, Spiritual Support/Counseling, Days of Prayer & Reflection, Education & Consultation
- Service also includes health related support groups.
Address:209 Bedford St # 401Fall River, MA 02720(7 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Resource material and assistance for all the support services in the Greater Fall River Area including food access, gently used clothing, parent groups, housing assistance, healthcare assistance. - - Emergency food and toiletry cupboard, distribute winter coats in season, run nurturing fathers groups for dads, promote resource navigation, can supply gently used clothing for children.
Address:23 Vernon StRoxbury, MA 02119(7 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Provides emergency shelter for up to five homeless families. Additional services include: advocacy, counseling, community kitchen, clothing by referral, Spanish, access to medical care, after school program for children, transportation to medical, limited storage facilities.
- See also: Homeless Financial Assistance Services.
Address:160 Rock StFall River, MA 02720(7 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Provides clothing and other items for needy. Open September through June every Wednesday and Saturday from 10 AM-noon. Also gives gently used merchandise to area and regional agencies in case of disaster or emegency (such as fire victims).
(Shameless promotion of another website.)
(End of shameless promotion.)
Address:2112 County StSomerset, MA 02726(8 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Provides food pantry distributions three times a month. A dinner is served on Friday night and a breakfast is served on Saturday morning prior to the distribution. - - Limited clothing available - - Must be registered in system to receive a 2016 voucher for a turkey. All are welcome to the Thanksgiving meal
Address:260 Center StMiddleborough, MA 02346(10 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Thrift store. - - *If you are a Veteran and you and your family arein need of clothing everything is free!* - - All other customers are encouraged to make a small donation
Address:58 Crapo St # 1New Bedford, MA 02740(13 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Offers Emergency Food and Clothing
Address:277 Rivet StNew Bedford, MA 02744(13 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Provides donated items to individuals/families in needs, including free kitchen and household items, very low cost furniture and clothing.
Address:725 Pleasant StNew Bedford, MA 02740(13 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: M.O. Food provides a Food Pantry. Donations can be dropped off or picked up by the agency.
- Items needed include: clothing of all types, kitchen utensils, personal care products, perishable and non perishable food items.
- Services provided to any person/family meeting income eligibility guidelines.
Address:360 Coggeshall StNew Bedford, MA 02746(13 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: The Positive Action Against Chemical Addiction provides transportation services for treatment, employment and training services, as well as food and clothing. Provides relapse prevention, anger management, drug screening and assessment.
- Services include: Food Pantries, General Clothing, Medical Transportation, Relapse Prevention Programs, Case/Care Management, Anger Management, Specialized Information and Referral, and Job Training