Address:400 Atwells AveProvidence, RI 02909(10 Miles Away - Go to: Providence, RI Financial Assistance)
Services: Pro-life organization offering support to mothers in crisis or unplanned pregnancies. Services offered include Pregnancy tests, Ultrasounds, 24-hour hotline support, Facts on fetal development, Referrals for available social services and prenatal care, Spiritual help, Baby clothing and items and Post-abortion advisory.
Address:266 Smith StProvidence, RI 02908(10 Miles Away - Go to: Providence, RI Financial Assistance)
Services: Serves approximately 1,000 women and their families each year. This number includes about 150 ï¿½newborn packages.ï¿½ These package contain gowns, ï¿½sleep & plays,ï¿½ T-shirts, a heavy blanket, receiving blankets, bibs, washcloths, a sweater, hat, and bootie set, and diapers. Sometimes miscellaneous items such as shampoo, baby soap, lotion and wipes are included. Toddlers also are often given clothing, diapers, and toiletries.
Hours: Mon - Thu 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Eligibility: Low income or welfare recipients in need.
(Shameless promotion of another website.)
(End of shameless promotion.)
Address:46 Hope StWoonsocket, RI 02895(12 Miles Away - Go to: Woonsocket, RI Financial Assistance)
Services: Provides a wide range of family support initiatives including:
- Emergency Basic Needs: Groceries, diapers and baby formula, emergency prescriptions, rent and utility bills.
- Food Pantry
- Success Wear
- Case management services
- Individual and family counseling services
- Parents as Teachers: A home based parenting support program for families with young children from the prenatal stage to age five; parent workshops and family events. Works with families to identify medical homes and provide families with developmentally appropriate activities to do with their children.
- After School Enrichment for elementary and middle school students
- Summer day camp for inner-city children
- Quality child care initiatives, including the Family Home Child Care Network; ; coordinates Woonsocket Task Force on Child Abuse and Neglect; coordinates Woonsocket Safe Communities, promoting child passenger seat safety, bicycle safety and injury prevention.
Hours: Office: Mon-Fri 8:30AM-4:30PM
Food Pantry: Tues 9:00AM-12:00PM & emergencies as needed
Food & Clothing: Fri 10:00AM
Address:750 Main St # 1Waltham, MA 02451(33 Miles Away - Go to: Waltham, MA Financial Assistance)
Services: Packages and provides 30 disposable diapers per child per month for Waltham residents through the Christ Church Episcopal.
Address:27 Chase StPawcatuck, CT 06379(48 Miles Away - Go to: Pawcatuck, CT Financial Assistance)
Services: Baby Clothing, Child Passenger Safety Seats, Diapers, Formula/Baby Food
Hours: M-F: 8:30am-4pm
Eligibility: Resident of Stonington, North Stonington or Westerly,RI; Income guidelines
Address:240 Main StNorwich, CT 06360(49 Miles Away - Go to: Norwich, CT Financial Assistance)
Services: Baby Clothing, Baby Furniture, Diapers, Formula/Baby Food, General Clothing Provision
Hours: M-F: 9am-4:30pm; additional hours for special programming and appointments
Eligibility: Financial need