Address:630881Valley Park, MO 63088Map & Directions
Services: Electric Service Payment Assistance, Gas Service Payment Assistance, Mortgage Payment Assistance, Rent Payment Assistance, Undesignated Temporary Financial Assistance
Hours: By Appointment Only
Eligibility: Must live in the Parkway, Rockwood or Valley Park School District and meet income eligibility requirements
Area Served: Serving Zip Codes: 63001, 63005, 63011, 63017, 63021, 63025, 63026, 63038, 63040, 63069, 63088, 63122, 63131, 63141, 63146
Address:3770 McKelvey RdBridgeton, MO 63044Map & Directions
Services: Electric Service Payment Assistance, Gas Service Payment Assistance, Rent Payment Assistance
Hours: - Mon-Thu - 10:00am to 2:00pm
Eligibility: MUST reside in Pattonville School District
Area Served: Pattonville School District only
Address:4112 McClay RdSt Charles, MO 63304Map & Directions
Services: Case/Care Management for Low Income, Electric Service Payment Assistance for Low Income, Food Pantries for Low Income, Gas Service Payment Assistance for Low Income, Mortgage Payment Assistance for Low Income, Rent Payment Assistance for Low Income, Transitional Housing/Shelter for Homeless Families
Hours: Mon - Thu 10:00am to 3:00pm
Eligibility: Must be a resident of St. Charles, Lincoln or Warren Counties in Missouri
Area Served: St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren Counties in Missouri
Address:2140 N 4th StSt Charles, MO 63301Map & Directions
Services: Christian organization providing assistance with food and utilities.
ALSO KNOWN AS
SAL ARMY (SALVATION ARMY)
SALVATION ARMY, THE
THE SALVATION ARMY
ST. CHARLES EMERGENCY SOCIAL SERVICES
SALVATION ARMY EMERGENCY SOCIAL SERVICES OF ST. CHARLES
Hours: Office Hours: Mon-Thu - 9:00am to 4:30pm
Call for an appointment on Mondays 10:30am until docket is full
If a holiday is on a Monday, will take calls the following Tuesday 10:30am until docket is full
Eligibility: Families with children under age 18 years
Address:1 William Booth DriveO Fallon, MO 63366Map & Directions
Eligibility: Call for details
Area Served: St. Charles County
Address:17837 Aurora Ave NShoreline, WA 98133Map & Directions
Services: Offers emergency financial assistance to families and individuals who are experiencing a short-term financial crisis.
Possible types of assistance include rent, move-in costs, power bills, prescriptions, water or sewer bills, auto repair, medical bills and others.
Serves Lake Forest Park and Shoreline residents only.
(zip codes 98133, 98155 and 98177 (north of 145th ONLY).
Household income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level OR 50% of the Area Median Income.
Address:2266 Madison AveGranite City, IL 62040Map & Directions
Services: Non-profit social service agency providing support to area residents in need through the following programs: Professional Counseling Solutions, MedAssist and Homeless Prevention (rent/electric).
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:30am to 4:30pm
Eligibility: - Income restrictions exist, call for details
- Family must reside in Madison County, Illinois
-Must be age 60 years and older or suffer from a medical condition that can be relieved by air conditioning
- If any household member received an air conditioning unit in the past three years, they are not eligible to receive an air conditioning unit in 2014
- Applicants will be required to show a picture ID when they pick up their AC unit, only the person who made the application will be allowed to pick up their unit
Address:408 E BroadwayAlton, IL 62002Map & Directions
Services: To empower African Americans and others throughout the region in securing economic self-reliance, social equality and civil rights. The Urban League will be the catalyst for this change through advocacy, coalition building, program services and by promoting communication and understanding among different races and cultures.
Hours: Mon-Thu - 8:00am to 4:00pm
Closed for lunch 12:00pm (noon) to 1:00pm
Eligibility: - Low-income at-risk households
- Households that contain a member with a medical condition that can be improved by air conditioning, such as asthma, emphysema, coronary disease and terminal illnesses
- Households that contain a member that is elderly age 60 years and older
- Households that contain children less than age 60 months as of the date of application
- Households that contain a member receiving Social Security Disability benefits or with a pending determination case at the Social Security Administration
- Current PIPP (Percentage of Income Payment Plan) participating households that are receiving PIPP benefits on their electric ARE NOT eligible for summer cooling assistance
- Also households that received PIPP benefits anytime during the period of September 2013 through August 31, 2014 ARE NOT eligible for summer cooling assistance
- Income guidelines exist, call for details
(Shameless promotion of another website.)
(End of shameless promotion.)
Address:100 E Broadway # AAlton, IL 62002Map & Directions
Services: Township assisting with rent, food, personal essentials, water/sewer.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:30am to 4:00pm
Eligibility: Call for eligibility requirements
Address:19 Public SqBelleville, IL 62220Map & Directions
Services: St. Clair County Veterans Assistance Commission (SCCVAC) is a county agency assisting veterans in several facets of life, including temporary financial assistance with rental, utilities and food. Also, assist with filing claims against the Dept. of Veterans Affairs for compensation and pensions as well as other concerns.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 9:00am to 12:00pm (Noon) and 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Eligibility: - Person must be honorably discharged veteran or widow of same
- Persons able to work are expected to maintain consistent job search and to provide proof of employment search
- Age 21 years and older