Address:100 Washington StKeene, NH 03431(38 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Baby Clothing, Baby Furniture, Maternity Clothing, Parenting Materials, Parenting Skills Classes
Hours: Mon., Tues., & Thurs., 12 pm - 4 pm
Eligibility: No restriction
Area Served: Monadnock region in New Hampshire
Address:25 Marshall StNashua, NH 03060(41 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Baby Clothing, Children's Clothing, General Clothing Provision, Maternity Clothing, Thrift Shops, Work Clothing
Address:110 Main StNashua, NH 03060(41 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Baby Clothing, Baby Furniture, Maternity Clothing
Hours: Mon.& Wed. 10 am - 3 pm
Eligibility: First time parents, with some exceptions are eligible for this program. Some material assistance available to those who are not enrolled in program
Address:46 Hope StWoonsocket, RI 02895(42 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Provides a wide range of family support initiatives including:
- Emergency Basic Needs: Groceries, diapers and baby formula, emergency prescriptions, rent and utility bills.
- Food Pantry
- Success Wear
- Case management services
- Individual and family counseling services
- Parents as Teachers: A home based parenting support program for families with young children from the prenatal stage to age five; parent workshops and family events. Works with families to identify medical homes and provide families with developmentally appropriate activities to do with their children.
- After School Enrichment for elementary and middle school students
- Summer day camp for inner-city children
- Quality child care initiatives, including the Family Home Child Care Network; ; coordinates Woonsocket Task Force on Child Abuse and Neglect; coordinates Woonsocket Safe Communities, promoting child passenger seat safety, bicycle safety and injury prevention.
Hours: Office: Mon-Fri 8:30AM-4:30PM
Food Pantry: Tues 9:00AM-12:00PM & emergencies as needed
Food & Clothing: Fri 10:00AM
Address:750 Main St # 1Waltham, MA 02451(44 Miles Away)Map & Directions
Services: Packages and provides 30 disposable diapers per child per month for Waltham residents through the Christ Church Episcopal.