Address:2105 US-65Eudora, AR 71640Map & Directions
Services: Rent Payment Assistance, Rent Payment Assistance for Older Adults
Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm, Mon. - Fri.
Eligibility: Ages 62 and older or an adult with a physical disability. Annual income limit for one person is $13,500 and $15,400 for two people. Must be self-sufficient.
Area Served: All of Carroll County Arkansas.
Documents To Bring: Contact agency.
Address:1415 Mike AveLake Providence, LA 71254Map & Directions
Services: SERVICES OFFERED: - - Provides rural housing rental assistance to low-income families throughout East Carroll Parish and outside city limits of Lake Providence -
Eligibility: Must meet income guidelines as defined by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
(Shameless promotion of another website.)
(End of shameless promotion.)
Address:209 Hood StLake Providence, LA 71254Map & Directions
Services: SERVICES OFFERED: - - HANDLES SECTION 8 HOUSING - RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM FOR EAST CARROLL PARISH INCLUDING CITY LIMITS OF LAKE PROVIDENCE
Eligibility: Families must be of low to moderate income as defined by HUD.
Address:600 1st StLake Providence, LA 71254Map & Directions
Services: 1. Advocacy-Action on behalf of older persons to secure needed services and benefits.
2. Homemaker Program
3. Information & Referral
4. Material Aid
5. Medical Alert
6. Nutrition-Congregate and home delivered meals
8. Personal Care
10. Utility Assistance - for low-income elderly and handicapped. Heating Help: an emergency energy assistance program provided to low-income elderly and handicapped each year.
11. Wellness Program and pursuits such as arts, recreation,crafts,hobbies,travel,games,sports,
12. Sitter Service - A list of older persons who serve as sitters for children or elderly is maintained at the Center.
13. Volunteer Opportunities - Volunteers from the community assist with each of the programs provided by ECCOA.
14. Material Aid - Goods or surplus food, clothing, smoke detectors, eyeglasses, medical equipment, security devices,etc.
15. Pro Bono Legal Services
16. Adult Education & Training - Supportive service which provides older individuals with opportunities to acquire knowledge & skills suited to their interests,needs & capabilities through either formal academic courses or informal methods.
17. Assessment/Screening - Assisting older persons in attaining & maintaining a favorable health condition by helping them to identify & utilize necessary preventive medical care. Regular blood pressure checks, exercising classes, eye screening, glaucoma tests, audio screening, foot care, and lectures by physicians, nurses, and other medical personnel.
Hours: 7 am - 2 pm, Monday - Thursday
8 am - 1 pm, Friday
Eligibility: 60+, Male or Female; reside in East Carroll Parish.
Documents To Bring: Must submit an application.
Address:409 2nd StLake Providence, LA 71254Map & Directions
2.Energy Assistance-(LIHEAP)Financial assistance with electric or gas bills,when available.
3.Emergency Food and Shelter Program-Financial assistance with rent,utilities,and food;when available.
4.Clothing Bank-Used clothing, household goods,and occasionally furniture and appliances given to those in need.
5.Assistance in filling out applications.
6.Outreach and Referral.
7.Prescription Medication Program
9.Assist in completing Drug Program Applications
10.Senior Food Program
12.Weatherization application referral.
Hours: 8 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
VITA - January 15 - April 18
2:30 pm - 6:00 pm; Mon, Wed, Thurs
Eligibility: Based on household income on all except FEMA.
Documents To Bring: Telephone
VITA by appointment only