Address:307 N Walker StMontgomery City, MO 63361Map & Directions
Services: Faith based organization associated with the Catholic church providing temporary financial assistance.
Hours: Mon - 9:15am to 1:00pm
Eligibility: Must be Montgomery County in Missouri resident
Address:1123 Wilkes Blvd #100Columbia, MO 65201Map & Directions
Services: Provides primary health care services, STD/HIV Testing, Medical Case Management and Housing.
Hours: - Administrative and Case Management Hours: Mon-Fri - 9:00am to 12:00pm (Noon) and 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:00am to 12:00pm (Noon) and 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Eligibility: People Living With AIDS/HIV
Address:403A Vandiver DrColumbia, MO 65202Map & Directions
Services: Provides a wide variety of resources and assistance through programs designed to address unmet needs.
VAC also connects local agencies and volunteers with opportunities to respond to serious social problems and community issues.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:30am to 4:30pm
Eligibility: - Must be a current Columbia Water & Light OR Boone Electric Customer
- Must have an older, less efficient, and/or broken window unit to exchange
- Must have an annual income of less than 200% of the poverty level.
Address:713 PowellWarrenton, MO 63383Map & Directions
Services: Electric Service Payment Assistance, Heating Fuel Payment Assistance, Prescription Expense Assistance, Rent Payment Assistance, Water Service Payment Assistance
Hours: Mon-Fri - 10:00am to 2:00pm
Eligibility: Must be a resident of Warren County and meet income guidelines
Area Served: Warren County in Missouri
Address:521 Georgia StLouisiana, MO 63353Map & Directions
Services: Senior center.
Hours: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri - 8:00am to 2:00pm
Eligibility: Call for Details
Address:927 Jefferson StJefferson City, MO 65101Map & Directions
Services: Shelter, rent and utility assistance services.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 9:00am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 3:00pm
Eligibility: First Come, First Served
Address:2201 W Main StJefferson City, MO 65109Map & Directions
Services: - Providing financial assistance to households in the 38 counties of the Diocese of Jefferson City: Utility Assistance, Rental Deposits/Assistance, Basic Needs Assistance
- Providing tangible items to families in our county coverage area to allow them to become more independent. Items are based on availability and can include, household items, furniture, hygiene products.
- offers both short and long-term recovery assistance for those affected by natural disasters. We work in collaboration with government agencies, other non-profits, area churches, and county Long-Term Recovery Committees. Our dedicated case managers listen to our clientsâ stories, help them identify their needs, locate resources and assist them in developing a long-term recovery plan that will lead to self-sufficiency.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:00am to 4:30pm
Eligibility: Residents of our 38 County Service Area, Living below 150% of Federal Poverty Line