Address:10 Main St #221North Adams, MA 01247Map & Directions
Services: The North Adams Community Development Office assists low income individuals and families with housing expenses and with loans for certain home repairs.
- Services include: Mortgage Payment Assistance and Rent Payment Assistance.
Address:68 Marshall StNorth Adams, MA 01247Map & Directions
Services: One-time, short-term family assistance with a particular focus on needs not served by other agencies. Not to be contacted for emergency assistance. Should be used only as a LAST RESORT resource for people in need of help.
Address:41 Mahaiwe StGreat Barrington, MA 01230Map & Directions
Services: Homelessness Prevention provides rent payment assistance, personal finances/budget counseling, homeless financial assistance programs and case/care management.
- Direct Grants:To assist households with back-rent or other financial crises that might jeopardize their stability in housing.
- Financial Planning: Households recieving direct financial assistance meet with a counselor to develop a financial plan for stabilizing their situation and assess other factors contributing to housing crisis.
- Case Management: A case manager is available to help a household access and coordinate other community resources.
Address:332 Orchard Rd # 10Bennington, VT 05201Map & Directions
Services: Firewood Stockpiling, Utility Assistance
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm, by appointment or walk in
Eligibility: Adults 18 years and older who meet income guidelines and are experiencing a fuel emergencyy, and/or whose furnace was red-tagged. ShareHeat is for CVPS customers only. Individuals will also be referred to the seasonal fuel program.
Documents To Bring: For electrical service, a shut off notice is required for crisis fuel and electrical help. Proof is required for all income of every household member, and receipts for expenses paid in the last 30 days.
Address:52 Corporate CirAlbany, NY 12203Map & Directions
Services: homebuying home ownership home refinancing HUD homes for sale and how to buy one rental assistance programs relocation, foreclosure and eviction services for the homeless housing discrimination
Hours: Hours of operation:Mon: 7:30am 4pmTue: 7:30am 4pmWed: 7:30am 4pmThu: 7:30am 4pmFri: 7:30am 4pm
Address:107 Main StFalls Village, CT 06031Map & Directions
Services: Electric Service Payment Assistance, Gas Service Payment Assistance, Heating Fuel Payment Assistance
Hours: T,W: 8am-3pm; Th: 9:30am-12noon
Eligibility: Resident of Canaan (Falls Village); Income restriction
(Shameless promotion of another website.)
(End of shameless promotion.)
Address:59 Interstate Dr # 10West Springfield, MA 01089Map & Directions
Services: Mass Housing lends money at rates below the conventional market to support affordable rental and home ownership opportunities for low- and moderate-income residents of Massachusetts.
- Home Saver is a counseling and loan program that helps borrowers who were victimized by unfair lending practices. It is a proactive step that home owners take before their mortgage becomes unaffordable, and before foreclosure becomes a real possibility. Home Saver includes a mandatory counseling component and a refinancing of your existing loan
- Households with gross annual incomes that meet the federal "low to moderate" guidelines.
- Service includes mortgage foreclosure assistance.
Address:11 Main StHinsdale, NH 03451Map & Directions
Services: Burial/Cremation Expense Assistance, Electric Service Payment Assistance, Heating Fuel Payment Assistance, Homeless Financial Assistance Programs, Mortgage Payment Assistance, Prescription Expense Assistance, Property Tax Payment Assistance, Rent Payment Assistance, Water Service Payment Assistance
Hours: Mon. - Thurs., 9 am - 11 am
Address:27 School StHillsboro, NH 03244Map & Directions
Services: Burial/Cremation Expense Assistance, Electric Service Payment Assistance, Heating Fuel Payment Assistance, Homeless Financial Assistance Programs, Mortgage Payment Assistance, Prescription Expense Assistance, Rent Payment Assistance, Water Service Payment Assistance
Hours: Tues. & Thurs., 2 pm - 4 pm
Address:30 Salmon Kill RdLakeville, CT 06039Map & Directions
Hours: M,Th: 8:30am-3:30pm
Eligibility: Resident of Salisbury; Emergency situation