Address:63 Main StNorthborough, MA 01532Map & Directions
Services: Provides aid to Northborough residents for emergency needs when requested through authorized social service programs.
- Aid would be in the form of a check payable to the provider of necessities such as electric power or prescription drugs. Other requests will be considered if funds are available. To learn more about this service, please call Northborough Family and Youth Services (508-393-5020) who will help you get in touch with the right person with the Helping Hands Association.
Address:150 Concord StFramingham, MA 01702Map & Directions
Services: Security deposit assistance for Framingham households. Funds available on a first come, first-serve basis. Up to two months of assistance may be available
Address:7 Bishop StFramingham, MA 01702Map & Directions
Services: Provide rental subsidies to income eligible families. Rental assistance vouchers allow families to rent in the private market and apply a subsidy to their rent.
- Services include: Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers.
Address:356B Broad St # 4Fitchburg, MA 01420Map & Directions
Services: Emergency Funds provides rent/mortgage and utility bill payment assistance. Funds are limited and may not be available.
- Services include: Mortgage Payment Assistance, Rent Payment Assistance, Electric Bill Payment Assistance, and Gas Bill Payment Assistance.
Address:739 Water StFitchburg, MA 01420Map & Directions
Services: Provides Christmas and Thanksgiving assistance, emergency assistance for disaster victims, food pantry, fuel assistance (Good Neighbor Fund, December-April), tutoring, youth enrichment program starting September 11, 2018, and a music ministry. - 6 week ESL classes starting in August for up to 10 students for beginners. - CAMEO (Come and Meet Each Other) - Women's Ministry Program - Ladies from all walks of life join together for a light meal and fellowship. Activities include guest speakers, crafts, and occasional field trips. - - Please call for more information on all programs and appointments.
Address:155 Merrimack StLowell, MA 01852Map & Directions
Services: CTI Housing Assistance Program provides low-income families with housing search services and homelessness prevention counseling.
- Services include: Rent Payment Assistance and Housing Search and Information.
Address:70 Lawrence StLowell, MA 01852Map & Directions
Services: Merrimack Valley Catholic Charities is a community service center of Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of Boston. MVCC serves the entire Merrimack Valley region through a wide-range of services with primary service sites in Lowell, Lawrence, and Haverhill. Services include Basic Needs, Counseling, Family Support Services, Food Pantry, Grandparents as Parents, Parent Support Services, Child Care. Provides holiday toys and gifts as funding/donations are available.
Address:2 Webster StNatick, MA 01760Map & Directions
Services: Three types of financial assistance:
- Eviction Prevention Services
- The goal of these services is to keep families in their homes by offering limited financial assistance.
- Emergency Utility Assistance
- Case Managers:
- ¦work with NSTAR to protect clients from utility service shut-offs
- ¦guide clients through the application process for federal fuel assistance (LIHEAP)
- Scholarship/Financial Aid
- Case Managers offer:
- ¦financial assistance screening for programs offered through the Natick Parks and Recreation Department
- ¦referrals for financial assistance to community sports teams
- ¦referrals to summer camps for children (Salvation Army Camp Wonderland and Middlesex County Sheriff’s Youth Academy Camp)
Address:162 W Union StAshland, MA 01721Map & Directions
Website: http://Ashland Emergency Fund
Services: Provides temporary financial support to Ashland families and citizens in need. This fund can be used by any Ashland resident to help with various different financial needs such as food, rent, heating fuel, electric/gas bills, prescription and medical expenses, and burial expenses. This fund is typically available on a one-time basis to residents in need.
Address:7 Monument SquareHollis, NH 03049Map & Directions
Services: Burial/Cremation Expense Assistance, Electric Service Payment Assistance, Heating Fuel Payment Assistance, Homeless Financial Assistance Programs, Mortgage Payment Assistance, Prescription Expense Assistance, Property Tax Payment Assistance, Rent Payment Assistance, Water Service Payment Assistance
Hours: Mon. - Fri., 8 am - 3 pm
Eligibility: Income restrictions