Address:119 W Lincoln AveCaseyville, IL 62232Map & Directions
(1 Mile Away)
Services: To help those living in the Caseyville zip code of 62232 by providing emergency food.
ALSO KNOWN AS
CASEYVILLE METHODIST CHURCH
CASEYVILLE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
CASEYVILLE FOOD PANTRY
Hours: Tue and Fri - 10:00am to 11:45am
Eligibility: - Must be within income guidelines, call for details
- One order per household that qualifies in a 30 day period
Address:10220 Lincoln TrailFairview Heights, IL 62208Map & Directions
Services: To empower individuals throughout the region in securing economic self-reliance, social equality and civil rights. The Urban League will be the catalyst for this change through advocacy, coalition building, program services and by promoting communication and understanding among different races and cultures.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Eligibility: - Must be resident of St. Louis County, Missouri
- Cannot have a working Air Conditioner unit
- Must have an account with AmerenUE in the applicant name
Address:10025 Bunkum RdFairview Heights, IL 62208Map & Directions
Services: Area food pantry located in Fairview Heights, Illinois.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 9:00am to 11:00am
Closed on all holidays
Eligibility: No Restrictions
Address:3301 Harvard PlCollinsville, IL 62234Map & Directions
Services: Offering a food pantry to area residents.
Hours: Mon - 10:00am to 11:30am
Eligibility: Call for details
Address:1202 S Boyle AveSaint Louis, MO 63110Map & Directions
Services: Church providing a food pantry.
Hours: Food Pantry Hours: Second, Fourth and Fifth Saturday - 9:00am to 10:30am
Eligibility: Anyone in need with a documented address in 63110
Address:201 E Church StCollinsville, IL 62234Map & Directions
Services: Provide food and emergency financial assistance to Collinsville, Illinois residents.
Hours: Food Pantry Hours:
Tue - 9:00am to 11:00am and 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Fri - 9:00am to 11:00am
Tue-Fri - 9:00am to 4:00pm
Eligibility: - Must be a resident of Collinsville, Illinois
- Help can only be obtained one time per year, up to three times per lifetime
- Must have disconnect notice and ability to pay remaining balance on bill
Address:801 East State StreetO Fallon, IL 62269Map & Directions
Services: Township office for O'Fallon, Illinois providing referrals, as well as vouchers for basic needs.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:00am to 4:30pm
Eligibility: - Must be age 18 years and older
- Must apply through Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS) for benefits first (SNAP, medical, cash)
- If children are under age 17 years living in household, need to apply for TANF through Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS) first, if do no qualify for TANF, most likely will not qualify for General Assistance
- If receiving disability, cannot receive benefits from another government entity
- Must live in the O'Fallon Township, call to see if in coverage area
Address:6755 State StEast Saint Louis, IL 62203Map & Directions
Services: Senior Citizen's Center located in East St. Louis, Illinois.
ALSO KNOWN AS
EAST ST. LOUIS TOWNSHIP OFFICE OF GENERAL ASSISTANCE
CLYDE C. JORDAN FOOD BANK, INC.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:00am to 4:00pm
Food Pantry Hours: Wed -1:00pm to 3:00pm
Eligibility: Age 60 years and older
Address:7 Vieux Carre DrEast Saint Louis, IL 62203Map & Directions
Services: Help alleviate the suffering of the poor, the elderly and the homeless by providing emergency food, funds, shelter and advocacy.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 9:00am to 12:00pm (noon) and 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Eligibility: - Age 60 years and older suffering from a medical condition that can be relieved by air conditioning
- Age 5 years and younger
- Must have not received an air conditioner from agency in the last four years
Address:616 N 16th StEast Saint Louis, IL 62205Map & Directions
Services: Christian organization providing assistance with food, utilities, clothing, rent and general recreation opportunities.
ALSO KNOWN AS
THE SALVATION ARMY EAST ST. LOUIS CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
THE SALVATION ARMY E. ST. LOUIS CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
EAST ST. LOUIS CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
EAST ST. LOUIS CORPS CENTER
E. ST. LOUIS CORPS CENTER
E. ST. LOUIS CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SALVATION ARMY, THE
THE SALVATION ARMY
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:30am to 4:30pm