Address:2574 S Redwood RdSalt Lake City, UT 84119Map & Directions
Services: Food pantry (no diapers or formula).
Hours: M - F 2 - 4 pm
Address:235 S Rio Grande StSalt Lake City, UT 84101Map & Directions
Services: 1. St. Vincent de Paul
Meal Program - Lunch - 11.30 a.m. - 1 p.m., Mon. - Fri.
Breakfast - 10 a.m. - 11 a.m., Sat.
2. Clothing distribution
Hours - 8 - 10.30 a.m., Mon., Tue., Thu., and Fri.
3. Legal Assistance - Hours - 12 - 3 p.m., Thu.
Addresses general legal questions, wage claims, personal injury, and arrests (no immigration).
4. Special Assistance and Outreach 363-7710 ext. 122 or 123
Assists clients with referrals for community services and direct help with food, utility bills, clothing, diapers and other personal needs based on client eligibility.
Food Panty Hours: Mon, Wed, & Fri, 8 - 11:30 am; Tue 12 - 3 pm.
5. Bishop Weigand Resource Center
235 South Rio Grande Street (455 West)
Showers - 7.15 - 10.15 a.m., Mon. - Fri. (Men, women, and children)
Laundry 6.30 - 9.30 a.m., Mon. - Fri.
6. Temporary job placement.
7. Case management.
Hours: M - F 7:30 am - 4:30 pm; Food pantry: M, Tu, W, & F 9 am -1 pm
Address:1235 California AveSalt Lake City, UT 84104Map & Directions
Services: Provides services to families needing food, diaper, baby formula, clothing, parenting education, and holiday assistance. Also provides a summer camp for children ages 8-12. Call for details.
Hours: M, W, Th 10 am - 1 pm appointments recommended
Address:231 E 100 SSalt Lake City, UT 84111Map & Directions
Services: Provides emergency groceries, personal care items (shampoo, deodorant, toilet paper, etc.), and infant supplies such as diapers, baby food, and formula.
Hours: T, W, F, 11 am - 1:30 pm; Th 5 - 6:30 pm
Address:745 E 300 SSalt Lake City, UT 84102Map & Directions
Services: 1. Special Assistance and Outreach...363-7710 ext. 1422, 1423 or 1417(Older adults 55+).
Located at St. Vincent De Paul Center
437 West 200 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Assists clients with referrals for community services and direct help with food, utility bills, clothing, diapers, and other personal needs based on client eligibility.
2. Refugee Foster Care - provides housing and case management for unaccompanied refugee children until family members are located or until the child is 18 years of age.
3. Refugee Resettlement Program - guides refugees toward self-reliance by providing pre-arrival services, needs assessment, community orientation, job development, housing, supportive counseling, referrals to healthcare, English language training and other necessary services.
4. Immigration Program - assists immigrants seeking eligibility and services for visas, family reunification, petitions, work permits, naturalization, adjustment of status, and translation and interpretation services. Outreach to community groups seeking such assistance Fax...977-9224
5. Sharehouse - accepts and utilizes donations from members of the community to provide furnishings and household items for arriving refugees.
6. Saint Mary's Home for Men (see separate listing)...428-1309
7. Saint Vincent de Paul/Weigand Homeless Day Center (see separate listing)...363-7710
8. Ministry with Older Adults - services and advocacy for people ages 55 and older Provides physical, spiritual, and emotional assistance enabling clients to remain independent in their own homes.
9. Donation pick-up (large items, furniture ok.) 801-363-7710, 437 West 200 South, SLC.
10. Catholic Community Services of Utah - Northern Utah (see separate listing)...(801)394-5944
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Mon. - Fri.