Address:764 200 WSalt Lake City, UT 84101Map & Directions
Services: We provide employment assistance, weatherization, food assistance, housing assistance, head start programs, and utility assistance. We also act as public policy advocates. Our goal is to promptly stabilize a family in crisis and avoid the long-term consequences of costly dependency. We support a family's progress to self-sufficiency.
Hours: M - F 8:30 am - 5 pm
Address:347 S 400 ESalt Lake City, UT 84111Map & Directions
Services: 1. Direct service in immediate crisis - emergency food, clothing and essentials, and advocacy.
2. Community organization - coaching, strategizing, leadership, and organizational development.
3. Free Worker Justice Clinic on Thursdays from 5 PM to 7 PM. The clinic takes place at 347 South 400 East, Salt Lake City. Call for more information.
4. Thrift Store
1385 West Indiana Ave. (850 South)
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Phone - 359-8837
Hours - 10 a.m. - 6.30 p.m., Tue. - Fri.; 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sat.
(see separate listing).
Hours: M - F 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Address:6616 900 ESalt Lake City, UT 84121Map & Directions
Services: Provides services to those needing help with disaster services available for disaster victims. Also utility assistance is available for low income and over age 65 OR disabled.
Hours: M - F 8 am - 5 pm
Address:170 Main StLogan, UT 84321Map & Directions
Services: 1. Section 8 housing.
2. Emergency/self sufficiency.
3. Emergency home repair.
4. Down payment assistance.
7. Aging - In-home & other services
8. Hotel stay (internal use only)
9. Car Repairs/Gas assistance (internal use only).
10. Community & economic development.
11. Planning assistance.
Hours: Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.