Locate Services In Another Area

Enter a zip code:


Wait, Please Stop For A Moment.

Obviously, you're looking for child care assistance, but there's something else here that could help you.

Millions of people qualify for Social Security benefits, and don't collect them, because they haven't tried.

You Do Not Have To Be Of Retirement Age To Collect Social Security.

It's easier to qualify for social security benefits than it is to fill out all the paperwork and figure out the process of how to obtain them. That's where these guys can help.

So please, continue looking for child care assistance, and I hope you find what you need on this website. But don't leave without clicking this link and filling out the online form.

They'll talk to you about your situation and and let you know whether or not you already qualify for Social Security benefits up to $2,671 per month.

It costs you nothing to talk to them and they'll work for you to get you the benefits you deserve. Plus, I make a few dollars when you complete the form.

Round Rock Area Serving Center

1099 E Main St
Round Rock, TX 78664

Map & Directions

(45 Miles Away)

(512) 244-2431


Provides a food pantry. May provide limited financial assistance for rent, mortgage, utilities (including electric, gas, water).May offer baby or adult diapers at food pantry, depending on availability. May offer long-distance bus tickets; bus ticket assistance is limited. 

Mon - Fri 10:00 Am - 4:00 Pm; Sat 9:00 Am -12:00 Pm First Time Clients Are Asked To Arrive At Least 2 Hours Before Closing To Ensure Enough Time To Process New Application

Adults, 18 Years Or Older, Who Are In Financial Need Or Crisis Who Live In 78634, The Williamson County Portions Of 78664, 78665 And 78681, In 78717, Or The Wells Branch Portion Of 78728 In Travis County; Does Not Serve Zip Code 78729 Utility Assistance Is Available Only If Utilities Are Currently Turned On; Does Not Provide Utility Assistance If Utilities Have Been Turned Off Does Not Assist With Reliant Energy Bills

Documents To Bring:
The following documents are needed at time of application for services: - Photo ID - Social Security number for all household members (may be able to assist callers without Social Security numbers, call first to verify) - Proof of address - Lease agreement (if applying for rent assistance, lease agreement must be in the name of the person applying for assistance) - Utility bills (if applying for utility assistance, utility bill must be in the name of the person applying for assistance and must currently be turned on) - If available and applicable, it is helpful to bring proof of a financial crisis (i.e. medical bills, car repair, lay-off notice)