Address:1205 S Columbia StWenatchee, WA 98801Map & Directions
Services: Operates a family services center that offers assistance with basic needs.
Assists with the following:
- Clothing voucher for thrift store
- Baby formula
- Food bank
Chelan and Douglas residents who are low-income and in need of service.
Address:2084 Entiat WayEntiat, WA 98822Map & Directions
Services: Offers services and programs for the elderly and disabled to help to maintain self-sufficiency and remain independent in their homes.
Services offered are the following:
- REACH: Volunteers visit and call homebound, elderly, and disabled individuals in the Entiat area to assure health and well-being. Depends of availability of volunteers.
- SHARE: Helps seniors in Entiat with minor home repairs, installing locks, and handicap handrails. Client must purchase repair items, labor is free. Program depends on availability of volunteers.
- Lunch Bunch Meals: Provides healthy meals twice a week Wed & Fri 11:30 am. In addition seniors are provided social activity, educational presentations, health and nutrition education, resources, workshops, and other classes during the month.
- FRESH Supplemental Food Boxes: Provides seniors with fresh produce, fruit and healthy foods to maintain a healthy, nutritional lifestyle. FRESH is distributed on Wed & Fri at 11 am depending on food availability. Must be enrolled in Entiat Food Bank.
- Snowshovel Brigade: Volunteers shovel snow to keep paths clean and elderly safe. Depends on availability of volunteers.
- SAIL: Weekly exercise classes for seniors and disabled to maintain good health, strengthened muscles, and balance to prevent falls. Classes are held at Entiat Grange Tues 10am and EVCS Wed & Fri 10am. Must enroll to participate.
- TRIPS: Mobile Van and volunteer drivers provide transportation to medical appointments, pharmacy, and delivers food boxes, to Entiat homebound elderly without transportation and who do not qualify for other transit services. Must enroll and qualify.
- Angels Assisting Seniors: Makes healthy meals and delivers weekly to homebound elderly or disabled who are ill or recently released from hospital or healthcare facility. Depends on volunteer availability.
- Busy Hands Quilting Circle: Teaches and makes quilts for needy and other items. Classes are Wed 9:30 am.
- Senior & Disabled Support Services: Provides assistance with applications for benefit services and home care. Support services provide education, workshops, classes, interactive events, health and dental care, legal aid, medical insurance, socializing, meals, and other senior services. Call for information.
- Adopt-a Senior: Provides Entiat seniors with gifts at Christmas from community donors. Enrollment in November, give-away in December at Spirit of Giving Fest. Must enroll.
Seniors 60+, or disabled 55+ and homebound without transportation or do not qualify for other assistance.
Some programs require further information; contact for details.
Address:417 S Bradley StChelan, WA 98816Map & Directions
Services: Provides a confidential intake/assessment that determines the needs of families and individuals, to then provide necessary services or connect them to agencies than can assist with their needs.
Services may include emergency shelter or stipends to assist with rent, utilities, gas, car repairs,local transit buss passes, long distance bus tickets, medical care, clothing, and more.
Also provides personal hygiene items, diapers, pet food, warm winter coats, and other essentials.
Over 18 and connected with the greater Chelan Valley.
Address:153 4th Ave NWEphrata, WA 98823Map & Directions
Services: Provides a wide range of pregnancy services free of charge.
- Parenting classes
- Pregnancy testing
- Diapers, wipes and clothing up to two year olds
- Post abortion recovery
- Information on abstinence
- Information on STDs
Anyone in need of the services.
For diapers, wipes, and children clothing child must be birth to two years old.