Address:927 Jefferson StJefferson City, MO 65101Map & Directions
Services: Shelter, rent and utility assistance services.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 9:00am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 3:00pm
Eligibility: First Come, First Served
Address:2201 W Main StJefferson City, MO 65109Map & Directions
Services: - Providing financial assistance to households in the 38 counties of the Diocese of Jefferson City: Utility Assistance, Rental Deposits/Assistance, Basic Needs Assistance
- Providing tangible items to families in our county coverage area to allow them to become more independent. Items are based on availability and can include, household items, furniture, hygiene products.
- offers both short and long-term recovery assistance for those affected by natural disasters. We work in collaboration with government agencies, other non-profits, area churches, and county Long-Term Recovery Committees. Our dedicated case managers listen to our clientsâ stories, help them identify their needs, locate resources and assist them in developing a long-term recovery plan that will lead to self-sufficiency.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:00am to 4:30pm
Eligibility: Residents of our 38 County Service Area, Living below 150% of Federal Poverty Line
Address:306 S Pine StRichland, MO 65556Map & Directions
Services: Provides emergency rent assistance and utility bill assistance, paperwork preparation, life skills, employment and education assistance, family assitance, and ABE/HiSET,.
Camden, Crawford, Gasconade, Laclede, Maries, Miller, Phelps, and Pulaski Counties in Missouri
Eligibility: Low-income individuals and families
Address:505 S Kentucky Ave # 2Sedalia, MO 65301Map & Directions
Services: Rent Payment Assistance, Rental Deposit Assistance, Section 8/Rental Assistance Program Rental Listings
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Eligibility: Under 200% poverty level. Each program varies. Call for more information
Area Served: Pettis County in Missouri
Address:111 W 6th StSedalia, MO 65301Map & Directions
Services: Open Door Service Center, Inc. provides residents of Pettis county assistance with the following; electric, water, gas, food pantry, burial/cremation, medical expense payment assistance and prescription expense assistance, and work clothing.
Hours: M-Th 9am-2pm
Address:407 E Spring StBoonville, MO 65233Map & Directions
Services: Provides financial assistance for rent and utilities.
Eligibility: - Low-income individuals
- Resident of Cooper and Southern Howard Counties in Missouri
Address:1123 Wilkes Blvd #100Columbia, MO 65201Map & Directions
Services: Provides primary health care services, STD/HIV Testing, Medical Case Management and Housing.
Hours: - Administrative and Case Management Hours: Mon-Fri - 9:00am to 12:00pm (Noon) and 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:00am to 12:00pm (Noon) and 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Eligibility: People Living With AIDS/HIV
Address:403A Vandiver DrColumbia, MO 65202Map & Directions
Services: Provides a wide variety of resources and assistance through programs designed to address unmet needs.
VAC also connects local agencies and volunteers with opportunities to respond to serious social problems and community issues.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:30am to 4:30pm
Eligibility: - Must be a current Columbia Water & Light OR Boone Electric Customer
- Must have an older, less efficient, and/or broken window unit to exchange
- Must have an annual income of less than 200% of the poverty level.
Address:201 Lawson AveLebanon, MO 65536Map & Directions
Services: Domestic Violence Shelters, Electric Service Payment Assistance for Domestic Violence Issues, Gas Service Payment Assistance for Domestic Violence Issues, Heating Fuel Payment Assistance, Rent Payment Assistance for Domestic Violence Issues, Water Service Payment Assistance
Hours: 24 Hours
Eligibility: Victims of domestic violence who are age 18 and older; children up to age 18 are allowed if accompanied by their mother
Area Served: Dallas, Laclede, Texas and Wright counties
Address:141 Lawson AveLebanon, MO 65536Map & Directions
Services: Provides food, clothing, household items and furniture, and limited financial assistance for rent and utility assistance.
Laclede County in Missouri
Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu - 9:00am to 3:00pm
Wed - 9:00am to 12:00pm (Noon) - for donations only
Eligibility: Same income guidelines as Ozarks Food Harvest (as set by the USDA)