Address:202 W Birch StWalla Walla, WA 99362Map & Directions
Services: Provides two hot meals everyday and distributes food to families in need three times a week in the Walla Walla area.
Food distribution is inside building in the kitchen/dining room area.
- Breakfast: Daily, 7:30am.
- Dinner: Daily, 5:30pm.
Address:825 W Alder StWalla Walla, WA 99362Map & Directions
Services: Distributes food to families and individuals in need living in Walla Walla and surrounding areas.
Low-income individuals from the Walla Walla area.
Address:308 W Main StWalla Walla, WA 99362Map & Directions
Services: Provides emergency assistance for heating, clothing, food, furniture, and bedding.
Must have a referral from Life Line (look at application instructions for details), be low income, and a residents of Walla Walla.
Address:1520 Kelly Pl #180Walla Walla, WA 99362Map & Directions
Services: Provides emergency social services such as a food, clothing, utility bill assistance, prescription drug assistance, bus passes, and dental care.
- Food pantry
- Clothing, bedding & other household items
- Utility bill assistance (shut-off notice only): power, water, & gas
- Prescription drug assistance (no narcotics)
- Dental care (fillings and extractions)
- Valley Transit bus passes
- Personal hygiene items
Screening and referral vouchers:
- Furniture voucher
- Eye care assistance
- Furniture & household items
- Transportation (medical & work related)
- Urgent dental and medical services
- Mental health counseling
- Substance abuse counseling and recovery
- Pro-bono legal services
- Infant care & needs
- Worksource employment services
- Financial education
- Housing - Pathways Home
- Other programs and services to meet identified client needs
Must meet federal poverty guidelines with the exception of food.