Address:507 N Nanum StEllensburg, WA 98926Map & Directions
(1 Mile Away)
Services: Provides connection to resources, assistance in accessing resources, and minor counseling services.
- Assistance with disability claims
- Pension claims
- Aid and attendance claims
- Death benefits
- Emergency funding: veterans relief fund used for rent, utilities, food, gas voucher for job, etc.
- Provides resources on other organizations
- Minor individual counseling: certified counselor provides general individual counseling.
- Professional counseling
- DD-214 retrieval
US Military Veterans and Service Members.
Address:815 Fruitvale BlvdYakima, WA 98902Map & Directions
Services: Provides financial assistance with food, toiletries, rent, and gas funds for job search/work to low income farmworkers.
Assists with job training, employability development assistance, and other related assistance that support a farmworker and his/her family at addressing an urgent needs.
Must be a disadvantaged seasonal agricultural worker or dependent of an agricultural worker in the last 24 months.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Address:12 S 8th StYakima, WA 98901Map & Directions
Services: Provides assistance with housing and support services for individuals living with HIV or AIDS and their families.
- Short and long term housing
- Rental assistance
- Utility assistance
- Childcare assistance
In order to receive HOPWA or REACH services, you must have an HIV or AIDS diagnosis and live in Yakima, Benton, Franklin, Okanogan, or Chelan Counties.
Address:14 N Mission StWenatchee, WA 98801Map & Directions
Services: Helps individuals and families who are homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless, find stable housing.
Chelan and Douglas counties have several offices staffed by Housing Specialists who can help assess needs and connect to housing and housing support services best suited to the situation.
Depending on the needs, this could include rental assistance, transitional housing, permanent supportive housing, or short-term emergency shelter.
Individuals and families experiencing homelessness or at risk of being homeless.
The eligibility for specific programs may vary depending on the specific program qualifications of each agency.
Address:1599Wenatchee, WA 98801Map & Directions
Services: Provides assistance with housing, information and referral, re-employment services, VA healthcare navigation, food, and other support services.
Honorably discharged veterans with no felonies.
Address:620 Lewis StWenatchee, WA 98801Map & Directions
Services: Provides affordable and transitional housing with case management (2 years only), in the Wenatchee and East Wenatchee area.
Provides rent subsidies with case management through the Tenant Based Rental Assistance program, Homeless Prevention, and Rapid Re-housing program.
- Crescent Village: 18 units of transitional housing and support services to help individuals and families gain self-sufficiency.
- Sunset Ridge: 8 units of transitional housing and support services to help individuals and families gain self-sufficiency. Please add at the end of the current sentence- 24 units of permanent affordable housing.
Must be homeless or at risk of homelessness and meet income eligibility guidelines. Must be case managed by social program and demonstrate that you are working toward self sufficiency.
Address:270 9th St NE #240East Wenatchee, WA 98802Map & Directions
Address:347 Division StLeavenworth, WA 98826Map & Directions
Services: Provides emergency assistance for Cascade School District residents only.
Assists with the following:
- Utility shut-off prevention (water & power only)
- Gas voucher, bus tokens, or bus passes
- Emergency shelter referral
Must live in the Upper Wenatchee Valley, within the Cascade School District boundaries, and be in an emergency situation.