Address:163 Main StKingston, NH 03848Map & Directions
Services: Food Pantries
Hours: Mon., Tues., Fri 9 am - 12 pm
Eligibility: No restriction
Address:4 Pleasant StEpping, NH 03042Map & Directions
Services: Community Meals, Food Pantries
Hours: Food pantry hours: Thurs & Sat 9 am - 11 am
Address:289 Lafayette RdHampton, NH 03842Map & Directions
Hours: Mon. - Fri., (closed Wednesdays) 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Area Served: Seacoast
Address:28D Depot SquareHampton, NH 03842Map & Directions
Hours: Mon. - Fri., 9 am - 3 pm
Address:200 High StHampton, NH 03842Map & Directions
Hours: Tues. & Thurs., 10 am - 12 pm
Address:525 Lafayette RdHampton, NH 03842Map & Directions
Hours: Mon. - Fri., 9 am - 1 pm
Address:36 Winnacunnet RdHampton, NH 03842Map & Directions
Hours: Thurs., 9 am - 3 pm
Address:867 Lafayette RdSeabrook, NH 03874Map & Directions
Hours: Wed., 9 am - 11 am
Eligibility: Income restrictions
Address:194 Main StAmesbury, MA 01913Map & Directions
Services: Provides a food pantry that is open on Friday and Saturday mornings to Amesbury/Newburyport area towns. Check for availability as this varies by town.
- Fridays, 10:30am to 1:00pm
- Saturdays, 9:30am to 12:00pm
- Serving Amesbury, Boxford, Byfield, Georgetown, Groveland, Merrimac, Newbury, Newburyport, Rowley, Salisbury, South Hampton, and West Newbury.
- Residents of Amesbury and South Hampton - once per week.
- Residents of Surrounding Communities - 2nd and last week of the month.
- They also provide 24/7 emergency assistance to anyone in the Amesbury/Newburyport area with emergency food needs.
- Services include food pantries
Address:44 Friend StAmesbury, MA 01913Map & Directions
Services: Helps low and moderate income residents secure basic resources such as housing, food and clothing and operates a food pantry and clothing bank. In addition the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) nutrition and health program and the CAI Low-income Heating Assistance program are also staffed at the center.
- Services include: Food Pantries, Mortgage Payment Assistance, Rent Payment Assistance, Electric Bill Payment Assistance, Gas Bill Payment Assistance, General Clothing, and Holiday Meals.