Address:61 S 600 WKaysville, UT 84037Map & Directions
Services: Food, clothing and bedding for both LDS and non-LDS seeking assistance Must have bishops order to receive services.
Address:1180 W 500 NCenterville, UT 84014Map & Directions
Address:1332 N Hill Field RdLayton, UT 84041Map & Directions
Services: 1 Emergency food pantry that provides food in emergency situations up to 4 times annually Food is delivered to client's home.
2 Arrangements made for delivery by phone calls.
3 No requirements, religious or otherwise even though the group is organized and run by local churches Arrangements for a food delivery can be made by calling:
Layton Hills Baptist Church.......801-544-2426
St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church.....801-544-4269
St. Peters Episcopal Church......801-825-0177
Clearfield Community Church...801-825-1115
Hours: M â F 9:30 am â 3:30 pm (Layton Hills Baptist Church)
Address:875 UT-193Layton, UT 84041Map & Directions
Services: 1. Emergency food pantry.
2. Holiday food boxes.
3. Mobile Food Program - food boxes delivered once a month by volunteers to home bound elderly and disabled people.
4. Volunteer Center - maintains information on volunteer opportunities in the Davis County area Links people who want to help to agencies and programs in need of volunteer help.
5. Emergency Financial Assistance - provides once every three year financial assistance for emergencies such as eviction/foreclosures, utility shutoffs, and essential prescriptions.
6. Sub-for-Santa - Provide Christmas assistance for low-income families in Davis County. The children that are served are between the age of 0-17. The children are provided with two gifts and stocking stuffers chosen by their parents in the |Christmas Store|. In order for families to participate they must fill out an application and their gross household income must meet Federal Poverty Income Guidelines.
Hours: Food pantry: M & Th 1 - 5 p.m.; Tu & W 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.; Fri 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.; Office: M - F 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Address:480 E 150 NBountiful, UT 84010Map & Directions
Services: Once clients are registered, they may access the food pantry once a month for a monthly food order and three times a month for a weekly food order. Clients may also use case management services.
Hours: M - F 11 am - 1 pm; Tu - Th 6 - 8 pm; Sa 10 am - 12 pm
Address:48 W Young StMorgan, UT 84050Map & Directions
Services: 1. Emergency food pantry.
Hours: Tue & Thur 8 am - 5 pm. DROPS: 3rd Wed after the 1st Mon, 11 am
Address:42 State StClearfield, UT 84015Map & Directions
Services: 1. Classes
3. Fun Activities
4. Home Delivered Meals
5. Physical Activity
Hours: M - F 8 am - 5 pm
Address:22 South State St. 3rd FloorSalt Lake City, UT 84105Map & Directions
Services: 1. Senior Centers -
Golden Years, 726 S. 100 E., Bountiful,....295-3479
Heritage Center, 140 East Center Street., Clearfield,....773-7065
Autumn Glow - 81 E. Center, Kaysville....544-1235
2. Nutrition, Home Delivered Meals
3. Homemaker/Home health
5. Caregiver Support Program
6. Long Term Care Ombudsman
7. Weatherization (Weber, Morgan and Davis Counties)
8. Senior Employment and Training
9. Information and Referral
Address:389 State StClearfield, UT 84015Map & Directions
Services: Calendar: firstname.lastname@example.org&ctz=America/Denver&gsessionid=OK
Hours: Typically open 1st & 3rd F, 5:30 - 7 p.m., check calendar online.
Address:2574 S Redwood RdSalt Lake City, UT 84119Map & Directions
Services: Food pantry (no diapers or formula).
Hours: M - F 2 - 4 pm