Address:721 E Main StBelleville, IL 62220Map & Directions
Services: Methodist church offering a food pantry.
Hours: Church Office Hours and Food Donation Drop Off Hours:
Mon-Thu - 9:00am to 12:00pm (Noon) and 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Fri - 9:00am to 12:00pm (noon)
Food Pantry Hours:
Mon and Fri - 9:00am to 11:45am
Eligibility: No Restrictions
Address:20 Glory PlBelleville, IL 62226Map & Directions
Services: Christian organization providing assistance with food, utilities, clothing and general recreation opportunities.
ALSO KNOWN AS
THE SALVATION ARMY BELLEVILLE CORPS CENTER
BELLEVILLE CORPS CENTER
SALVATION ARMY BELLEVILLE CORPS CENTER
SALVATION ARMY, THE
THE SALVATION ARMY
Hours: Mon-Fri - 9:00am to 12:00pm (noon) and 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Other hours available for various programs
Eligibility: - Ages 5-12 years
- Parent/guardian must meet income guidelines, call for details
Address:428 E A StBelleville, IL 62220Map & Directions
Services: Baptist church located in Belleville, Illinois providing a food pantry and faith-based counseling.
ALSO KNOWN AS
LAW & GRACE MINISTRIES
FAITH BAPTIST FOOD PANTRY
Hours: Mon - 10:00am to 12:00pm (Noon)
Thu - 9:00am to 1:00pm
Eligibility: - Intake evaluations to determine eligibility
- Must be willing to adhere to biblical teachings
Address:104 S 17th StBelleville, IL 62226Map & Directions
Services: Provide food and spiritual support to those who in need.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 9:00am to 4:30pm
Address:1218 W Main StBelleville, IL 62220Map & Directions
Services: Provides food and personal/grooming items to low-income families, seniors and homeless individuals in the communities of Belleville, Shiloh and Swansea in Illinois.
Hours: Mon, Wed and Fri - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Tue and Sat - 9:00am to 11:00am
Eligibility: - Low-income families
- Homeless persons
Address:801 East State StreetO Fallon, IL 62269Map & Directions
Services: Township office for O'Fallon, Illinois providing referrals, as well as vouchers for basic needs.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:00am to 4:30pm
Eligibility: - Must be age 18 years and older
- Must apply through Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS) for benefits first (SNAP, medical, cash)
- If children are under age 17 years living in household, need to apply for TANF through Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS) first, if do no qualify for TANF, most likely will not qualify for General Assistance
- If receiving disability, cannot receive benefits from another government entity
- Must live in the O'Fallon Township, call to see if in coverage area
Address:207 W 4th StWaterloo, IL 62298Map & Directions
Services: Community Action Agency covering Monroe, Perry and Randolph Counties in Illinois and some service programs in Jackson County, Illinois.
ALSO KNOWN AS
WESTERN EGYPTIAN ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY COUNCIL
COMMUNITY ACTION AGENCY
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:00am to 12:00pm (Noon) and 12:45pm to 4:30pm
Eligibility: - LIHEAP restrictions limited to applicant households at or below 150% of the federal poverty income level and income guidelines are based on the household's gross income for 30 days prior to application date
- The Summer Assistance Program restrictions Low-income at-risk households, Households that contain a member with a medical condition that can be improved by air conditioning, such as asthma, emphysema, coronary disease and terminal illnesses, Households that contain a member that is elderly age 60 years and older, Households that contain children less than age 60 months as of the date of application, Households that contain a member receiving Social Security Disability benefits or with a pending determination case at the Social Security Administration, Current PIPP (Percentage of Income Payment Plan) participating households that are receiving PIPP benefits on their electric ARE NOT eligible for summer cooling assistance, Also, households that received PIPP benefits anytime during the period of September 2013 through August 31, 2014 ARE NOT eligible for summer cooling assistance, Income guidelines exist, call for details
Address:10220 Lincoln TrailFairview Heights, IL 62208Map & Directions
Services: To empower individuals throughout the region in securing economic self-reliance, social equality and civil rights. The Urban League will be the catalyst for this change through advocacy, coalition building, program services and by promoting communication and understanding among different races and cultures.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Eligibility: - Must be resident of St. Louis County, Missouri
- Cannot have a working Air Conditioner unit
- Must have an account with AmerenUE in the applicant name
Address:10025 Bunkum RdFairview Heights, IL 62208Map & Directions
Services: Area food pantry located in Fairview Heights, Illinois.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 9:00am to 11:00am
Closed on all holidays
Address:227 Goodhaven DrColumbia, IL 62236Map & Directions
Services: Evangelical Lutheran Church in Columbia, IL offering a food pantry - serving Columbia, Dupo, East Carondelet, Millstadt, Valmeyer and Waterloo in Illinois.
ALSO KNOWN AS
BOARD OF CHRISTIAN CARING FOOD PANTRY
Hours: First and Third Wednesday of every month - 1:30pm to 3:30pm
Eligibility: Low-income individuals