Address:41 Mahaiwe StGreat Barrington, MA 01230Map & Directions
(1 Mile Away)
Services: Homelessness Prevention provides rent payment assistance, personal finances/budget counseling, homeless financial assistance programs and case/care management.
- Direct Grants:To assist households with back-rent or other financial crises that might jeopardize their stability in housing.
- Financial Planning: Households recieving direct financial assistance meet with a counselor to develop a financial plan for stabilizing their situation and assess other factors contributing to housing crisis.
- Case Management: A case manager is available to help a household access and coordinate other community resources.
Address:107 Main StFalls Village, CT 06031Map & Directions
Services: Electric Service Payment Assistance, Gas Service Payment Assistance, Heating Fuel Payment Assistance
Hours: T,W: 8am-3pm; Th: 9:30am-12noon
Eligibility: Resident of Canaan (Falls Village); Income restriction
Address:30 Salmon Kill RdLakeville, CT 06039Map & Directions
Hours: M,Th: 8:30am-3:30pm
Eligibility: Resident of Salisbury; Emergency situation
Address:63 Main StSharon, CT 06069Map & Directions
Hours: M-F: 9am-4pm
Eligibility: Resident of Canaan (Falls Village), Cornwall, Kent, North Canaan, Salisbury (Lakeville), Sharon, Warren
Address:332 S Main StTorrington, CT 06790Map & Directions
Hours: M-Th: 9am-5pm; F: 9am-3pm; 24 hr Answering Service
Eligibility: Resident of Goshen, Harwinton, Litchfield, Morris, New Hartford, Torrington; Income between 150-200% of the Federal Poverty Level
Address:40 Dyer AveCanton, CT 06019Map & Directions
Hours: M,T,W,F: 9am-5pm; Th: 9am-7pm; Summer hours: M-F: 9am-5pm
Address:10 Main St #221North Adams, MA 01247Map & Directions
Services: The North Adams Community Development Office assists low income individuals and families with housing expenses and with loans for certain home repairs.
- Services include: Mortgage Payment Assistance and Rent Payment Assistance.
Address:68 Marshall StNorth Adams, MA 01247Map & Directions
Services: One-time, short-term family assistance with a particular focus on needs not served by other agencies. Not to be contacted for emergency assistance. Should be used only as a LAST RESORT resource for people in need of help.
Address:25 George Washington TurnpikeBurlington, CT 06013Map & Directions
Address:59 Interstate Dr # 10West Springfield, MA 01089Map & Directions
Services: Mass Housing lends money at rates below the conventional market to support affordable rental and home ownership opportunities for low- and moderate-income residents of Massachusetts.
- Home Saver is a counseling and loan program that helps borrowers who were victimized by unfair lending practices. It is a proactive step that home owners take before their mortgage becomes unaffordable, and before foreclosure becomes a real possibility. Home Saver includes a mandatory counseling component and a refinancing of your existing loan
- Households with gross annual incomes that meet the federal "low to moderate" guidelines.
- Service includes mortgage foreclosure assistance.