Address:915 S 3rd St DGreenville, IL 62246Map & Directions
(1 Mile Away)
Services: BCMW provides food, shelter, medication, and transportation in emergency situations. This includes rental/mortgage and utility assistance.
Address:900 Chestnut StHighland, IL 62249Map & Directions
Services: HACSM is a multi-social service agency providing food pantry, emergency utility and rent assistance, counseling referrals, assistance with applying for SNAP and medical card, LIHEAP and referrals to other possible sources of assistance when available, services are available to those residing in the service area.
ALSO KNOWN AS
HACSM FOOD PANTRY
Hours: Mon-Thu - 8:30am to 12:30pm
Eligibility: - Low income older adults age 60 years and older
- Disabled individuals age 18 years and older
Address:625 N 2nd StBreese, IL 62230Map & Directions
Address:223 S Macoupin StGillespie, IL 62033Map & Directions
Services: Community Action Corporation covering Calhoun, Jersey, Greene and Macoupin Counties in Illinois.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:00am to 12:00pm (Noon) and 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Closed on state holidays
Eligibility: No Restrictions
Address:909 E Rexford StCentralia, IL 62801Map & Directions
Address:157 N Main St #115Edwardsville, IL 62025Map & Directions
Services: Veterans' Assistance Commission of Madison County Inc.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:30am to 4:30pm, excluding federal holidays
Eligibility: - Honorably Discharged Military Veterans and their families who reside in Madison County, Illinois
- This financial assistance is not designed to be an ongoing financial supportive program over any considerable time; it is to provide the bare necessities of life for short-term emergency assistance
- Students are not eligible unless needs arise due to an emergency, such as a natural disaster; students should contact their college or university Financial Aid Department with regard to school breaks between semesters/quarters
Address:125 5th AveEdwardsville, IL 62025Map & Directions
Services: Provides regular, emergency and referral services to those who qualify, includes assistance with food, clothing, holiday, school supplies, PE uniforms, winter clothing, new shoes, rent, utilities and water services.
Hours: Mon and Wed - 3:00pm to 5:30pm
Tue, Thu and Fri - 9:00am to 11:30am
Closed 3rd Wednesday of every month and holidays
Eligibility: Must reside in service area
Address:1200 W Boone StSalem, IL 62881Map & Directions
Services: Salem Ministerial Alliance provides funds for rent, utilities, prescriptions, and gasoline.
Eligibility: For rent and utilities, a household can receive up to $150 per year.
Address:49 S 9th StEast Alton, IL 62024Map & Directions
Services: Township office located in East Alton, Illinois offering food vouchers, rent and utility assistance.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:30am to 4:30pm
Eligibility: - Bill must be in applicants name
- Must be age 18 or older unless emancipated, with little or no income
- Must be a township resident
- If individual has children under age 19 years, then they must go to DHS first to apply for cash assistance or TANF
- If client is receiving Social Security or SSI or if client has a job and gross wages are approximately $600.00 might not qualify
- If client receives unemployment, could be eligible, but unemployment benefits must be minimal
Address:455 S Washington StNashville, IL 62263Map & Directions