Address:1665 Broad StProvidence, RI 02905Map & Directions
Services: Food Pantry
A Touch of Heaven Thrift Shop that offers items including clothes, coats, gently-used shoes, underwear, baby items and books at a nominal cost.
Hours: General: Sun & Thurs 4:30PM-6:30PM
Food Pantry: Tues & Fri 9:00AM-10:45AM, Wed 5:00PM-6:15PM
Thrift Shop: 1st and 3rd Tues, 9:00AM-10:45AM, 2nd and 4th Wed 5:00PM-6:15PM, 2nd and 4th Wed 9:00AM-10:45AM
Eligibility: 02905, Edgewood residents only.
Address:540 Arcade AveSeekonk, MA 02771Map & Directions
Services: Ensures the well-being of Seekonk's older population and residents of any age who are in need of social services due to economic hardship, health issues, family circumstances, or personal loss.Seeks to maintain and enhance the quality of life of elder citizens by providing opportunities for social interaction, physical activity, intellectual stimulation, community service, and health clinics.
- Help clients of all ages who need assistance with food, clothing, housing, health care, transportation, legal or tax services directly or by introducing them to a network of federal, state, and local support services. Offer effective, quality services that respond to community needs, promote continuous improvement of staff skills and performance, encourage an environment of trust and honesty, and provide services that are accessible, fair, and equitable
- Also provides Thanksgiving Baskets & Meals, Christmas Baskets & Meals, and Toys for Christmas (ages 13 and under)
Address:235 West StAttleboro, MA 02703Map & Directions
Services: Provides clothing to individuals and families the last Saturday of each month.
Address:1188 S Main StAttleboro, MA 02703Map & Directions
Services: Families are welcomed with breakfast and conversation. Children participate in crafts and other events. All families leave with a bag of non-perishable items such as toiletries, paper products, etc.
- One Family Mission offered the fourth Saturday of the month from 8am to 11:30am.
Address:77 Park StAttleboro, MA 02703Map & Directions
Services: Provides assistance in locating resources to meet basic needs. - - Services include: Food Gift Cards to those 59 and under in need (with proof of residence/income), Housing Counseling, Heating Fuell Bill Payment Assistance and General Clothing.
Address:173 Washington StPlainville, MA 02762Map & Directions
Services: St. Vincent De Paul provides a Thrift store including low cost clothing.
- Service includes general clothing, children's clothing and furniture
Address:2112 County StSomerset, MA 02726Map & Directions
Services: Provides food pantry distributions three times a month. A dinner is served on Friday night and a breakfast is served on Saturday morning prior to the distribution. - - Limited clothing available - - Must be registered in system to receive a 2016 voucher for a turkey. All are welcome to the Thanksgiving meal
Address:795 Middle StFall River, MA 02721Map & Directions
Services: The office of AIDS Ministry provides a program of the Diocese of Fall River, the Office of AIDS Ministry extends a compassionate response to all persons living with and affected by HIC disease and AIDS.
- Services provides: pastoral-Clinical Psychotherapy, Case Management, I&R, Advocacy, Emergency Financial Assistance, Emergency meals, Food Pantry, Clothing, transportation, Care Coupon gift certificates, Spiritual Support/Counseling, Days of Prayer & Reflection, Education & Consultation
- Service also includes health related support groups.
Address:209 Bedford St # 401Fall River, MA 02720Map & Directions
Services: Resource material and assistance for all the support services in the Greater Fall River Area including food access, gently used clothing, parent groups, housing assistance, healthcare assistance. - - Emergency food and toiletry cupboard, distribute winter coats in season, run nurturing fathers groups for dads, promote resource navigation, can supply gently used clothing for children.
Address:23 Vernon StRoxbury, MA 02119Map & Directions
Services: Provides emergency shelter for up to five homeless families. Additional services include: advocacy, counseling, community kitchen, clothing by referral, Spanish, access to medical care, after school program for children, transportation to medical, limited storage facilities.
- See also: Homeless Financial Assistance Services.