Address:716 Main StWinsted, CT 06098Map & Directions
(1 Mile Away )
Services: General Clothing Provision
Hours: T,F: 10:30am-1pm; W: 10am-5pm
Eligibility: Resident of Colebrook, Norfolk, Winchester/Winsted; In need
Address:19 Stearns StBristol, CT 06010Map & Directions
Hours: M-F: 9am-2pm
Eligibility: Priority is to low income working poor; Must have disruption in income; Call first to check eligibility
Address:43 Prospect StBristol, CT 06010Map & Directions
Hours: T-F: 8:30am-4:30pm; Closed 12noon-1pm
Address:54 S Canal StPlainville, CT 06062Map & Directions
Hours: M: 1-6pm; T-F: 9am-12noon, 1-3pm
Eligibility: Resident of Plainville; In need
Address:94 N Elm St #401Westfield, MA 01085Map & Directions
Services: Provides immigrant/refugee shelters, job training, immigrant/refugee employment programs and cultural transitional facilitation.
- Refugee Case Management: Refugee resettlement customized to the specific needs of each newly arriving refugee family. Provides early employment and post-placement services to move refugees (individual/family) towards self-sufficiency.
- The Wilson/Fish Demonstration Project provides refugee cash assistance benefits.
- Refugee Resettlement and Placement: Provides housing, furnishings, food and other basic necessities, clothing and transportation upon arrival at airport through first ninety days. Refugee Employment Training and Education: Fifteen hours per week instruction in American workplace.
- Fifteen hours per week instruction in English. Special classes for job specific language and work skills. Post-placement services in job-upgrade, work incentives, driver education and other specialized training.
Address:48 Broad StWestfield, MA 01085Map & Directions
Services: Provides relief to victims of disasters and helps people prevent, prepare for and respond to disasters.
- Service includes safety education programs, AIDS/HIV prevention counseling, charities/foundations/funding organizations, specialized information and referral, disaster preparedness information, emergency preparedness and response training and emergency preparedness and response planning.
- Service also includes disaster relief/recovery organizations, job training, disaster equipment and supplies, disaster control programs, emergency pharmacies, evacuation centers, disaster related clothing/emergency supplies, disaster welfare inquires, post disaster food services, post disaster shelter services, temporary post disaster transportation, post disaster housing assistance and spontaneous volunteer management, missing persons location assistance, first aid instruction, and safety education programs.
Address:280 Windsor AveWindsor, CT 06095Map & Directions
Hours: W: 10-11am
Address:1680 Albany AveHartford, CT 06105Map & Directions
Services: Baby Clothing, Diapers, General Clothing Provision
Hours: M-Th: 9:30am-5pm (appointment or walk-in); F: 9:30am-5pm (emergency only)
Eligibility: Young parents ages 12 through 21 who live in the Greater Hartford area
Address:350 Albany AveHartford, CT 06120Map & Directions
Hours: Church: M-F: 10am-3pm
Address:217 Washington StHartford, CT 06106Map & Directions
Services: General Clothing Provision, Household Goods
Hours: M-F: 8:30am-4pm
Eligibility: Priority is to fire victims and shelter clients; Call first to check eligibility